cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jaded

Report a Member?

I suppose this should be under site suggestions, but I feel it may be necessary as the community grows to possibly place a flag of sorts for members that join with the wrong intentions, such as joining for spamming, harassment, insulting other members etc etc, so they can easily be reported

We don't need a community filled up with that sort of nonsense

Thoughts?
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
dian

good idea, didn't think someone would come in to cause problems but with the internet and crazy ones out there, guess it is possible.
0 Kudos

...its not only possible ...... IT WILL HAPPEN.................. more than a few times because this quiting gets people very emotional and even good people will lose it on others just trying to help.

I have already been trolled ...... sadly from someone that knows me and is an attention seeking individual. He is quiet once again ,,,,but for how long??
0 Kudos
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Jaded!

You're spot on. We don't want anyone disrupting the safe and supportive vibe here. If anyone has a problem with another member, please send a private message to EX Admin. Just click the little envelope icon at the very top-left of every page.

Thanks for asking!
EX Admin
EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos