cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jaded

Quit Meters

I believe it was Greg who emailed about adding the quit meters to your page.

Here is a link to a site that has several links to quit meters

Quit Meters

I personally prefer Quit Counter it's easy to configure, and you just copy and paste the info onto your page

Hope this helps!
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies
Jaded

Here's a screenshot of the counter I use

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My quit began One Month, Twelve Days, 15 Hours and 32 Minutes ago, while extending my life expectancy 5 Days and 7 Hours, by avoiding the use of 1528 nicotine delivery devices that would have cost me $286.95.
0 Kudos
Jaded

Greg, I believe the only way to put it on your page is to copy & paste the information. It would most likely need to be a javascript program of sorts to work on your page, there is one I have seem but it doesn't give as much information and is hard to read when it's on your page. I'm surprised someone has yet to code a widget that we can use 😃
0 Kudos
bethany4

Can anyone help me get a quit meter on my page I have a Mac and can not figure this out. You have to realize I am very novice I dont even know how to copy and paste on this....Help anyone.......
0 Kudos
Giulia

Saw this info and am passing it on: 

IF YOUR FRIENDS SUDDENLY DISAPPEAR...

think if you go to your own page and hit the edit button in your friends box (right upper side of the box) you can enter in the range or number of friends want to show in your box.  It happened to me a few months back.

Debi 2 days ago

molzep

Have you clicked the "Edit" button at the top right of your block of Friends pictures?  It has a setting for how many it will show.

0 Kudos