cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

lisa20

Afraid?

I guess I am more afraid of failure than anything. I want to quit but it feels as if I may loose my biggest crutch. This thing(smoking) has been a part of my life for as long as I can remember. I can't imagine it is going to be easy at all. Anybody else afraid
0 Kudos
2 Replies
janet28

Hi,
I am new to this program and hope it will help. I know how you feel Lisa, I am also afraid. I have smoked since I was 16 and am now 47 and ready to quit. I have tried several times but have not been successful. I hope this program and talking to people in the forums will help. Good luck to you.
0 Kudos
lisa20

Hi Janet,
Sorry it took so long to reply , but I took a day off yesterday and didn't do ANYTHING. Welcome to this sight. I know we can help each other. Another site-friend has rold me to keep saying smoking is not an option. I am excited about the 25th(quit date) but I know it will not be easy. I think after the 25th I will be on this sight begging for help. I have enjoyed going through all the steps before setting my quit date. There are lots of tips in there I am going to use. Glad to have you as a friens.
0 Kudos