cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

magen

I used to say I wasn't addicted.

When I found out I was pregnant with my daughter almost four years ago, I quit cold turkey--no cravings, no nothing. I started up again a few months later and smoked until I found out I was pregnant with my son who will be two soon. After he was born, that was it. I lit up and haven't put the cigs back down since. I set my date for October 1st, but have been without a cigarette for 13 hours so far, though I am using the patch. It's hard, especially when my kids are screaming at one another and fighting over toys, but it's going to be worth it, I know it. Sorry, just ranting.
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Reply
amanda57

NEVER be sorry for ranting...it's often what helps get through the tough spots without smoking...at least for me! That's why I ive on my blog on my page...sometimes ranting on and on over RIDICULOUS things but if I'm concentrating on that then I'm not smoking which is good good good! I am on day 6 of my quit and still struggling but hey, i'm doin it! Good luck to you I know it's a hard decision to make but maybe it will be easier on you since you have had luck quitting before..sounds like you have some super good will power and that will help you!
Lemme know if there is anything i can do to help you out...just holla!
Manda
0 Kudos