cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

jessica39

Also pregnate trying to kick this habbit.

I also just found out that I was pregnate. I am about 6 weeks along. I realy bummed my self out today. I did so well and did not have a smoke from the time I got up until about 11:30 am I broke down and had a half of a cig. I am just like the last person who posted that she is pregnate and quiting. I smoke at least 1 to 1 1/2 packs a day. I smoke after cleaning, cooking, eating, while being on the phone, before and after my shower and just because. My husband smokes which makes it alot harder for me. He is not ready to quit so I have to run and hide when he lights up. We already have 4 kids so we dont smoke in the car or house for there sake. I usaly do so well at this. Everytime time I have found out I was pregnate I was able to quit right away. This time it is harder for some reason. I think because this time I dont want to go back after having the baby. I want to be healthy for good not just for 9months of pregnacy and 6-7 months of nursing. I went yesterday and signed up to the gym. I hoping I can work some of my stress out that way. Any way. I am just writting because I need some support. Plus it makes me feel better to vent about it. Hopefully tomarrow I can toss them in the trash for good. I am proud of my self today but angry at my self to for giving in so easy to a toxic stick of shit. Its amazing the hold on you it can have. Wish me luck tomarrow.
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Reply
kacie

I just read your blog and wanted to add some things. I also recently found out I am pregnant. This round fortunately was a little easier to quit, but I find myself missing them terribly. This is day two of not smoking and I am really proud of myself, but I smoked a pack a day and the hardest is being on the phone. We don't smoke in our house either, so when I would get on the phone, I would go outside and smoke. People have been calling me today to check on me because they haven't heard from me!! I am trying to do everything possible not to even think about it, but I am really actually missing it! Any suggestions?
0 Kudos