cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

becky16

SIXTEEN FREE MONTHS!

Hi Everyone,
Well, I'm smoke free for sixteen months...I did what I thought would be the impossible!! The fear, anxiety and remorse from the past, were all in my mind. I am strong now...able to conquer all life's stresses without a cigarette! I'm not limping anymore....I stand on my own two feet without the crutch I had for 37 years. I can have a cup of coffee without it, I can talk on the phone without it and I can be with my friends without it. I'll never regret giving up that crutch. I enjoy today for each precious moment of life I've been given. My walks in the early morning are free from the gasping of breath I once had. I notice the world around me and appreciate the miracle of creation. The confidence I've acquired from success have allowed me to explore new ventures.....balancing and rounding out my life. I appreciate my blessings.

So, today I light my candles, share my cake and pour my wine with all of you....in thanks for all the kind encouragement and support you have given me.
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
6 Replies
barbara42

AWESOME BECKY,
I congradulate your sixteen months, i will be so happy when i reach that amount of time, as i know i will.you are an inspiration to us. THANK YOU PEACE!
0 Kudos
becky16

I think we all help each other. I'm glad I can inspire others. I know that YOU WILL DO IT! Thanks for the compliment, it means a lot to me to know that I can help others quit this insidious addiction.....HAVE A GREAT DAY TOMORROW!!!!
0 Kudos
SaraSmile

Photobucket You give me hope! Thanks for that! Sara - 24 days
Prosper in peace
0 Kudos
doreen1

SIXTEEN AWESOME MONTHS!! Treat yourself to something special - you deserve it!! Keep up the good work, Becky. This SMOKE FREEDOM won't go away if you don't let it!!

Photobucket...Photobucket
Photobucket...Photobucket
0 Kudos
betsy3

All I can say is AWESOME!

0 Kudos
becky16

Thank you Betsey.... How are you doing?
0 Kudos