cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

trouble14

feb. 4

my quit date is feb 4 i really hope i do this i am a christian and feel convicted every time i light up  i am going to try zyban any body use that

0 Kudos
1 Reply

So glad to see you here!!  Welcome!  Make sure to join us all in the Blogs section of this page because that's where we all hang out.  Just write a quick blog to let us know that you're here.  This really is the best site for support and advice.

You can do this!!!  Hope to see you in the blogs soon!!  God bless....

New people to this site may have issues navigating it and finding us all.   We all hang out in the "Blogs" section.  Just above your name and avatar picture click on the Blogs tab, then down a little on the left side, in blue, t says "write a blog".   Just write a blog to say hi, and maybe tell us how you plan to quit or why you plan to quit, or anything about yourself that you feel comfortable telling us. That way we will know that you're here.

This site is the BEST online support group for quitting. We have people with YEARS smoke free, months, days, hours, and quit dates in the future. We all want to help and support, and share what has worked and what we've seen not work.  

NO ONE cares about spelling, grammar, complete sentences, or anything like that.  Blog happy thoughts, sad, or mad thoughts.  Blog if you need help understanding the site, or any  help at all. Blog so we know you are here and can welcome you!!

Blog to get to know us, or to simply keep a record of your quit journey for yourself.

Support is very important, please take advantage of this awesome site and blog, blog, blog!!

~Jordan~ 

quit  11/1/12

0 Kudos