cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tracey2

Chocolate Eclair Dessert

If we're going to gain weight while doing the quit, we might as do it right!!

about 1 box of graham crackers
2-sm pk instant vanilla pudding
3 1/2 c milk
1 - 9oz cool whip softened
Line a 9x13 baking pan with whole graham crackers. Mix pudding with milk, beat at medium speed for 2 minutes or until thickened. Blend in cool whip. Pour half of pudding mixture over crackers, then place another layer of crackers. Pour remaining pudding over this and top with a remaining layer of crackers. Refrigerate for about 2 hrs, then frost and refrigerate over night.
Frosting:
3tbsp cocoa
2tbsp oil
2 tsp vanilla
2tbsp softened margarine
1 c confection sugar
3 tbsp milk
Mix all together. This will be thin. Spread evenly over crackers. It's not really a frosting but simply a topping. Enjoy, trust me, there will be no leftovers!!
Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
5 Replies
debbie53

Girl, you are KILLING me with this one! Mmmmmm Mmmmmm Mmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!! This will not look good on my ass!!!! Hehehe But keep em coming!
0 Kudos
barbara42

oh goodness, you are some one i can relate to when you start out with chocolate thank you
0 Kudos
tracey2

I'm glad I can help everyone. It doesn't matter where it will look good on you as long as it starts with the mouth!!!
0 Kudos
butterflybp2

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmm I love this. We used to make it for church outings and it was always the first one to go. I make this at least once a year.
0 Kudos
babs77

Oh Wow. I think I just gained 10 pounds... (she says as she saves this one to her recipe file)

As Debbie says, you are KILLING me!!!
0 Kudos