cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

cartel

Hate 2 give up my Cigars need a Quit Buddy.

It's time 2 stop the maddness. Don't have much support around me, so here I am looking for a quit buddy. My choice of smokes were cigars. My prob is I really enjoy smoking them, but i know I need to stop for health reasons. Prob going 2 be a rough road but I down for the ride. Hope 2 find someone 2 help push me along or take the ride with me.
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
pam18

Cartel!!!!! I totally HEAR what you are staying. I did not, once in a while i did, smoke cigars, but i LOVED the smell of them. I too ENJOY(ED) smoking & i miss them. I've been working on my quit for shy of 3 months & enough was finally enough because of health reasons BUT i do/did not want to quit i need to quit. I ;have 23 hours & 6 minutes (of wanting) yet w/ 3 months working on it i'm amazing myself at how i'm doing. HEY! Check out the new sight i created "love cigs. hate cigs."
0 Kudos
cartel

Wow.....it's cool someone understands what i mean. I haven't had any health problems but i know if i continue i will. The older i get the more risky also. I think I'm on the same level as you....I'm beyond the point of saying " I need 2 quit"....but although I love the HELL out of my Cigars...i know i must quit. B4 a tumor and something else decide for me. I needed 2 hear from you 2nite....Thanks lady...good luck 2 you, and enjoy the rest of your weekend.
0 Kudos
pam18

Cartel! My page says u mailed me but i don't see it which is why i haven't responded.
0 Kudos