cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

amanda46

Today is day 1 and no smoke yet.........

I have finally made up my mind that I am going to quit smoking. I have 2 small children that see me smoke and today my son came up to me with something in his mouth and he said look mommy I am smoking like you. Well that broke my heart and I am glad to say that I have not smoked at all today!!!! Today is Day # 1 and I already want a smoke but I know that if I truely want to do this than I can fight throught the cravings and quit. I will keep everyone posted to let you all know how I am doing. I really think that this might be it. Its my time to become an EX!!!!!
Tags (2)
2 Replies
kristen2

I have a 3 year old son who came to me after dinner and asked "are we going to go smoke?" You're right, it is heart-breaking! I hope you're still doing well!
0 Kudos
Sandi4

Hi Amanda...

I had my last cigarette about 2am on Saturday, 6/28...my daughter's 5th birthday. I was so busy getting everything together for her party that I didn't really think about smoking. In fact I was in bed, sure that I was dying of exhaustion before I had a craving for a cigarette and I still have 3/4 of a pack in my pocketbook but I didn't get up to smoke.

Today after breakfast, I really wanted one but I signed on here instead.

I hope your quit is still going strong and I'm here if you need me.
0 Kudos