cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jaimefriggin

Post Pictures of your Pets!

This is Lil' Anne. She is a rescue I picked up only a week before I started the gratitude challenge. I would be lying if I said she didn't give me something to be grateful for every day.

This is Meadow. We call her "Little Clown" too. She is a handful and still very much a puppy. Here she is being shamed for eating Mom's glasses. Haha.

Last and defenitely not least is Bubbles. He was a rescue and like Lil' Anne, he came with the name. Here he is all prettied up for Halloween while Meadow cameos as a ladybug!

I have cats, chickens, chameleons and a very friendly fish. I'll post those when I get some decent pictures. I hope you enjoy these pics as much as I enjoy my little furbabies.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
8 Replies
barrypittman

0 Kudos

Why are these old blogs popping up when no one has commented on them? Are you doing something Mark‌?? Lol

CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

It was showing up in an odd group.  I moved it to more applicable one.  Didn’t realize it would show up as active.  

Mark

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos

Ahhh. Gotcha.

0 Kudos
Kimshine

I remember Barry, He quit the day after I did a couple years ago. He was such a happy quitter!

0 Kudos

Haven’t heard from him in long long time.

0 Kudos
Ralph1955

905727_10205298681819871_5874779750458450299_o.jpgWP_20160501_009.jpg

0 Kudos
Ralph1955

Mabel & Lucy