cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

melissa9

2 WEEKS TODAY!!!!!!

This feels so great. I didn't think this day would ever get here. I feel like the wieght of the world has been lifted off of me. I have been quit for 2 Weeks, 10 hours and 46 minutes (14 days).
There is a few people that have been there for me during these 2 hard weeks. It would take me for ever to name everyone and all that. So Thanks to all

There was one that put up with a lot more than most people probably would of. Manofsteele you know I am talking about you. I strongly believe God puts people in others lives for a reason. You were put in mine to give me a kick in the butt when I needed it. Thank you so very much!
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
doreen1

I agree, Melissa. Everyone we meet is in our lives for a reason or a season. ManOfSteele is the BIGGEST, HARDEST WORKING advocate of becoming smoke free that I know. He was an awesome (and sometimes funny) force on the site we came from. I am so glad you have found the support and encouragement here on this site to have gotten through TWO AWESOME WEEKS of being smoke free! Watch your back, now. Week 3 is called Weak Week - the nicodemon loves to prey on unsuspecting ex-smokers who let their guard down. Keep up the good work. We're so proud of you....

Photobucket Photobucket
0 Kudos
manofsteele

Super Quit Melissa !!

you have put so many smiles on my face the last couple weeks....everyone needs an attitude similar to yours !!

these cymbals are for U!! Keep Rawcking it !!

U deserve 100% of the credit of your quit ....and I am glab hubby is doin the smoke free dance with u !!

I just confirm what you already know ....and I can make you smile ...because I am.....hehe i am hilariously funny..... just not everyone gets my humor......OOOOOOOOOO hehe

keep it up !
0 Kudos
sharrie

it feels better everyday, Well Done Melissa
0 Kudos