cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connect with others living with health conditions

This Group is YOUR Group

I may have been the one to have created this group, but I want this to be YOUR group too. I have the power to edit the top part of this page, just like you do your own EX BOX on your My Page space. I want to put helpful tips, tricks, links and whatever we find that will be useful in there, without over crowding it too much. I just don't know how long this site saves posts for, and I would hate to lose useful links that we could all benefit from. And those who follow after us can benefit from too.

I have already added the Asthma Medications Chart to it. Please, if you have a link that you would like added to it, let me know. And in the future, if you find a dead link up there, let me know that too.

Thanks for all your help in making this group as successful as possible. The only way to do that is together.

Barb - Free and Healing for 4 months, 13 days, 15 hours and 33 seconds, while extending my life 20 Days and 20 Hours, by avoiding the use of 2733 death sticks that would have cost me $590.80. My quit date: 5/3/2008 at 3:00:00 AM.
Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply
Carol6

@luvsroses_barb You creating this group was a fabulous idea. I see so many COPD resources in here. Thanks!

Carol
There is always someone who needs your attention on ex. Let's ensure everyone has someone supporting them.
0 Kudos