melissa9

2 months free of the demon

Discussion created by melissa9 on Jul 23, 2008
Latest reply on Jul 24, 2008 by carlie
If you would of asked me a yr ago if I would quit smoking I would of told ya Yes when I am dead. That Nicodemon had a tight hold on me then.But I am free now. Freedom is so wonderful. To those of you that are just starting out. I know it is hard but believe me it is so worth it.I have so much more energy now.Everything in my life is going so good.It is like cigs cause bad things to happen. My hubby and I hardly ever argue now. Use to it would take an hour to decide where we were going to eat cause we didn't want to upset the other one and it had to be a place we could still smoke at or a place that they would hurry up and bring the food no long waits.I always said I smoked cause of stress. Well the stress isn't gone I have a teenager now. But I don't smoke and don't want too. I don't feel stressed like I did back then. Guess maybe cigs bring you stress. I am not a doctor so I don't know. I just know what I feel and I feel great now. Smoke free is awesome. So don't let any excuses get in the way of you and your quit. Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Outcomes