Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

smorgy8513

Archived: Love Yourself!

“No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.” 
― Eleanor RooseveltThis is My Story

Due to a bug this discussion is now locked. You can now go to Love Yourself Chapter 2  to continue participating in the discussion.

Tags (1)
2,002 Replies
smorgy8513

0 Kudos
Pao777

Can I join you all in this great group?

0 Kudos

Paula, you are very Welcome! If you have any problems signing up just let us know!

0 Kudos
Pao777

Thank you Thomas!

0 Kudos
MarilynH

Good morning Pao777 ,it's wonderful to see you here ,you come anytime you want because we're very happy that you're here, I'm on a tablet and close to the top of my page it says show earlier which is our comments  (smorgy) Sharon's comments are there as well so tap onto show earlier. We sometimes don't get a chance to comment everyday but we get here as often as we can so welcome to the group.

0 Kudos
indingrl

Thanks Smorgy and May God bless you double for the love and encouragement you gave to me during my VENT and attention i NEEDED to know i am NOT ALONE in Jesus name amen and amen♥

smorgy8513

Change it to "I love me....." and make this your affirmation for the day!

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

0 Kudos
MarilynH

I choose life over smoking because smoking causes choking which there's no doubt in my mind will cause me to croak before my time. 

I don't know if you would call this an affirmation but it popped into my head so I thought I'd share it. 

Marilyn 

0 Kudos