cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

polly2

7 days today!!

I'm getting out of hell and landing somewhere in heck tomorrow! What an awesome feeling that is, especially after riding hard on the crest of craving waves! "Smoking is not an option for me" -- that thought eliminates every single excuse I have (believe me, I can come up with tons of excuses)!! This web site has helped me so much! Thanks to all of you for your incredible ongoing support! You guys do rock!!! WAHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
doreen1

Way to go, Polly!! You've beat HELL Week and are well into HECK Week! Keep up the good work!! You are doing this!
Photobucket.....Photobucket
0 Kudos
polly2

Thanks Doreen! A big test was on Sunday, when an awful hormonal monster possessed me - LOL! In the past I would have broken down by telling myself, this was not a good time to deprive myself of smokes -- the perfect misnomer, which became the rationalization to give in. The truth is that there really is no perfect time. This time the support from all of you, has been so awesome. I've also come to realize that it's more mental than not. My motto here is "Smoking is not an option!" That eliminates all the excuses that lead up to rationalizing just one. LOL -- there has never been just one for me!! Yuppers, now I'm getting heckled by various cravings in heck week! It's definitely much better than hell!! It was hot down there!! Thanks for your continuous awesome support! It means a lot!! Have an awesome day!!!!
0 Kudos
polly2

Deb, I'm tickled pink -- being heckled this week and only two more days til weak week -- ROFL! Thanks again for ALL of your encouragement!! It's awesome!! 🙂
0 Kudos