cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

katheen

mrs Kathleen

Staarting day two and so far don't want to smoke anymore and I have to keep it simple otherwise I'll blow it like I've done in the past. Today is the first day of looking at it like that and I know that we can do this thing called no smoking and that is how it will work for us. I just know that I have to do this because I'm going in for surgery and that is where it is for now and I've got to be off the smokes for 2 weeks before the 14 of this month becaue that is whn I have a Dr. appointment ofr the OBGYN and that is why I've ogt to be free from all smoking be then.

Kathleen
0 Kudos
2 Replies
lana3

Are you using any nicotine replacement or going cold tukey? I know that it is tough at first but it get much easier. When people told me that, I thought, " yeah, right," I know now that it really does. Be good to yourself, you really need to, especially at first. Best wishes for your quit.
0 Kudos
cris3

Good luck on your quit. I have found Chantix to work very well maybe your doc could give you some information? Check getquit.com for other info.
0 Kudos