cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

teri-smith

21 Days Today

It's 21 Days quit today. Feeling pretty good. Glad I went cold turkey. It was hard as hell and I WAS in hell but I think I'm actually going to make this happen. Well, thats my milestone. Congratulations to everybody else on this site for your milestones.
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
7 Replies
melissa9

Good Job
0 Kudos
nikkie-noodle

WOW! That IS brave. Cold turkey! If your will power is that strong, cigarettes will be a thang of the past for you. CONGRATS!!!! You are a very unique individual. Here is a toast to our health!!!! .................Nikkie Noodle
0 Kudos
teri-smith

Thanks you guys.(Debbie,Melissa & Nikkie Noodle) Love all the graphics. How do you do that? I'm sooo computer illerterate. I guess I have been feeling a little alone out on the site, that is till I joined with ya'll. Now I know there are folks out here who really want to hear from me as well as talk to me. Thanks again, it really means alot. 🙂
0 Kudos
doreen1

Way to go, Teri!! You've beat Hell Week, Heck Week and now Weak Week. Watch your back, keep your guard up - the nicodemon is a sneaky bugger and would love nothing better than to catch you during Sneak Week with an out of left field crave. You're doing awesome!! Keep shouting out your milestones - you are never alone here 🙂
PhotobucketPhotobucket
0 Kudos
doreen1

Teri - go to www.photobucket.com and create a FREE account with them. Then you can upload pictures there and use the HTML Code to post them here. Please feel free to holler if you need more help than that. I'll be glad to help you all I can 🙂
0 Kudos
teri-smith

Thanks Doreen. I think I've already experienced that left field crave. I thought about a smoke for about 2 seconds, then I went on with my day. "Sneak Week"? Thats a cool way to put it. Thanks for the cheering section. I'm loving it. Don't worry, I'll NEVER put another of those nasty things in my mouth again. And thanks for the tip on the website. I'm going to give it a try. You'll know if I don't sicceed, I'll be hollerin for you.
0 Kudos
ashley28

WOOHOO!!! Im so proud!

Glitter Graphics

Congratulations Glitter Graphics

0 Kudos