cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

doreen1

I Am 2+ Years Smoke Free

Hi Everyone! My apologies for having to restart this group. Please shout out your milestones for all to hear. There won't be weekly "discussion" sections anymore, just start a discussion about your quit and we can all join you in celebrating.

I am Smoke-Free and Healing for Two Years, One Month, Fifteen Days, 8 Hours and 11 Minutes, while extending my life expectancy 67 Days and 11 Hours, by avoiding the use of 19,434 nicotine delivery devices that would have cost me $2,508.47.
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
11 Replies
michelle78

I am three weeks smoke-free!!! Woohoo!! The weeks just keep flying by!!
0 Kudos
doreen1

Photobucket Way to go, Michelle!! You've made it through Hell, Heck and Weak Week. Hang on tight and watch your back. This next week is called "Sneak Week" and the nicodemon would love nothing better than to catch you while your guard is down. Keep up the good work!!

Photobucket
0 Kudos
doreen1

Sandee - your quit counter is looking terrific, too!! You are just about at the two month mark! How awesome is that!?! Don't forget to post your shout out on your two month anniversary so all can share in this wonderful moment!

Photobucket
0 Kudos
theresa18

Today is day 6, I'm feeling all the pain of not smoking BUT I"m not SMOKING !!!!!!!!! My Hubby is being very supportive , and next week my beautiful grandsons will be here for a visit,,, I'm so happy not to have hide and puff away my life, please keep me in your prayer's, thanks Theresa
0 Kudos
nan7

Good Job Theresa on the 6 days!!!! and here is wishing you many more.
0 Kudos
doreen1

Way to go, Theresa!! Come tomorrow, you will be through with Hell Week and on to Heck Week. You are so fortunate to have such a supportive husband. It is a joy to not have to hide away and smoke anymore. More time for the grands! Keep up the good work. I will keep you in my prayers.

Photobucket Photobucket
0 Kudos
doreen1

Way to go, Debbie!! You're doing an awesome job of this quit!! 🙂

Photobucket
0 Kudos

i am 1 week smoke free!! maybe i can really quit this time.... i only tried 1 other time. but copd is staring me in the face.......scared.but i quit! and i feel good!
0 Kudos
theresa18

Hi Gary, I'm 7 days puff-free also, WE can do this and we Will, enjoy feeling much better !!!!
0 Kudos