cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
julaine

Creating Profile

Jump to solution
I am having a problem creating a profile to get started. When I go to that link, the only questions that I'm able to answer are the ones that have an arrow to the right. I'm not able to put in my name, etc.

Does anyone know what's up? Is the site too busy right now? Any help will be greatly appreciated!
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

julaine

I know you asked this question a long time ago. If you happen to still be monitoring this, you have an account so I'm not sure what the problem was as you couldn't participate unless you had an account.  I'm here and can help if you need any further assistance but hopefully you've been quit a long time now.

For others who might read this can have a problem creating an account they can use our Contact Us page to get in touch with me if they can't register.

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Jaded
I'm not sure what you mean Julaine about not being able to add any profile information, can you provide a link to that particular page? Have you tried using another browser to see if you get other/better results?
0 Kudos
julaine
Okay, here's the link to that page: http://www.becomeanex.org/
Become an EX

I thought this was where I signed up to start on the program, etc. I'm on Mozilla and also tried IE...no luck!

Am I on the wrong page? Thanks for any help...
0 Kudos
julaine
Okay, so that link takes you to the home page...up in the right hand corner, it says "create profile" - that's the page I'm having problems with. It won't accept any information from me.
0 Kudos
Jaded

Does the page load at all Julaine when you click on the "create profile" link? Do you see your cursor in each of the areas where information is suppose to be typed?

I'm not sure if updating Adobe Flash player may help in this issue or not but may be worth a shot. Otherwise you may want to contact EXAdmin for further assistance

EX Admin's Page

0 Kudos
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

julaine

I know you asked this question a long time ago. If you happen to still be monitoring this, you have an account so I'm not sure what the problem was as you couldn't participate unless you had an account.  I'm here and can help if you need any further assistance but hopefully you've been quit a long time now.

For others who might read this can have a problem creating an account they can use our Contact Us page to get in touch with me if they can't register.

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos