cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

christinad316

Looking for advice

Just signed up today looking or advice I have to quit...Need all the ideas and support I can get...

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Rick_M

Hi there. Good move to consider throwing them smokes away. This site is a real good place to start. The support this site provided me helped me quit 3 years ago. I thought I loved to smoke but they were killing me so I quit....so can you. Not many in attendence on this group so ya might want to post something on a blog and many on here will come a runnin to help ya.... Don't give up, you can quit...I did

0 Kudos
cody1976

WIth only being 9 days into my quit I dont have a lot of advice but remember.. any of your triggers are going to be there with or without a cigarette its how you choose to deal with those times that will determine your success.

0 Kudos
beamer20

Hi and welcome.

I am on day 3 and I have joined a gym and changed the way I do alot of things in my daily routine which has helped.  I am also taking Chantix, a non nicotine drug to help and it is working ok.  The biggest step is in our heads and training our brain to be a non smoker.  Good luck to you

0 Kudos