cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

dana-easterly

Please Help

I have tryed to quite several times before, but with no succses. could this be the one?
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
5 Replies
doreen1

Hi Dana. We all would love nothing better than to see you quit and stay quit. This area is for listing the Reason Why you Quit. Wanna share your story for why you want to quit? Maybe that will give you some perspective and help you to be successful this time.
Photobucket Photobucket
0 Kudos
melissa9

hey Dana! Like you I quit to many times to count. But this time something was different. For one I have this site to talk to others that are going thru what I am or they have went thru it so they help me to deal with it all. Plus there is so much help on the different group pages to read that can help too. A little hint... Even if you do like I did and not put it on here for a couple weeks write a good bye letter to cigs and write why you wanna quit. When you are feeling weak go back and read your reasons and your good bye letter. It gives you help.
0 Kudos
dana-easterly

Hey thanks melissa. I will do just that!!!
0 Kudos
dana-easterly

The first reson i want to quite is our kids, they want ot see me and there mom grow old and heathy. the second is this is a nastey habit, it stinks and it just cost to much money. My wife and i figured it up. We could pay for the new harley we have always wanted!
0 Kudos
val_b

I know quitting would be a great example for your kid, but I can honestly say since I've quit, I know now what an addiction is and what this smoking addiction has done to my life and I am done with this addiction, so I got educated about what the tobacco company do to keep you hooked, that's why I wont by smokes anymore, I also went to whyquit.com and learned what smoking is doing to my body every time I take a puff. So that was enough for me to add to my decision not to smoke, but I still need encouragement, my family, friend and online frirends gave me that support. So get some supportive family and friend in your corner and make this the start of not smoking for the rest of your life...You can outlast those urges, we are here for you. 50 days with out a puff.
0 Kudos