cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

femmi

Newbie here! Hi everyone

I have been smoke free for 1 day! Yipeee! This is my first time trying to quit and the patch is helping more than I thought it would. I have three children (19,18 & 13) who are soooo happy I'm at least trying to quit. I've spent alot of time sleeping. My appetite has decreased and that could be a mental thing of "smoking a cigarette after eating..and if I cant smoke, why eat"?
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Reply
jessica58

Hi Femmi! Glad to hear you are giving it a try! I have quit before using the patch, and I am trying it again! My goal is to go longer than 3 months! The patch does help a lot. i have more of an eating problem now! I eat a lot more, I think it is a hand to mouth thing that makes me want to eat more. My two boys are happy that I am trying again, and they are supporting me so much and reminding me why I am doing this! It is still gonna be a littl ehard, and I am glad that I joined on here to have people to talk to about my experiences. I am also here to help others get through it! So feel free to send me a message when you are having a bad time or day!
Jessica
0 Kudos