cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Moiph

Just Checking In

Hey all,

I'm just checking in. I'm on the 75th day of my Quit. It all happened very suddenly after decades of muffled prayers but here I am.

I read here, a woman share about "cutting down" and I thought it was wonderful how encouraging most were to her share. I cut down slowly, over years and who knows maybe it helped me 75 days ago. I know sharing helps stay quit so that's what I'm doing. I also know from personal experience that I can delude myself into the trap of "just one", "just this camping trip",  "just this vacation" So I am putting it out there. Thanks all.

Paul

15 Replies
JACKIE1-25-15

0 Kudos
elvan

CONGRATULATIONS on 75 days, that’s awesome!

Oh that “just one” myth has been the downfall of many quits.

Great job.

Ellen

green1611

Great

congratulations on 75 days...

well done !

be safe on this journey. NOPE...

0 Kudos
dsprague

Congratulations Sir on a fantastic job, keep up with the great job on no smoking!

0 Kudos
sweetplt

Moiph Congratulations on 75 days of Freedom...around that time I knew I didn’t want to ever go back to smoking, but vigilance had to be front and center...hang in there, you are doing it...Colleen 

0 Kudos
Barbscloud

Congrats on 75 days.  Glad you stopped by to share your success and inspire other's with their quits.  

Barb

0 Kudos
maryfreecig

Congratulations, Paul on 75 days quit! Thanks for sharing your success here. I love your awareness of the just-one trap!

0 Kudos
KellanC74

Congratulations on 75 days 

0 Kudos

Congrats on 75 days! It is a good idea to be aware and vigilant against those lies we tell ourselves about smoking. 

0 Kudos