Update quit date

Jump to solution

How can I update quit date since I came back

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
sweetplt

Ready2021 Go to My EX Plan | BecomeAnEX and change the date on the front page...then log out of Ex’s and Log back in...it should be changed...let us know if that doesn’t happen...~ Colleen 

View solution in original post

9 Replies
sweetplt

Ready2021 Go to My EX Plan | BecomeAnEX and change the date on the front page...then log out of Ex’s and Log back in...it should be changed...let us know if that doesn’t happen...~ Colleen 

Ready2021

Thank you since I came back I forgot how to use site

0 Kudos
Ready2021

Hi how do I change profile on pic?

0 Kudos
sweetplt

Ready2021 Click on your picture on top of the page (circle with your pic) and it will give you different options...I think 3rd option is View profile and 4th option is Edit profile...

Ready2021

Thanks but I still can't navigate it awful I use to be able to use this site before do much is going on in my head but I won't give up

0 Kudos
sweetplt

Ready2021 Sorry I went to bed ... you have to just play around the site ... I still have many problems ... I will try later to take a picture of changing your profile...don’t be so hard on you...it will come...more time you spend here, less on the craves/triggers etc., wishing you a Happy Tuesday ~ Colleen 

Ready2021

You are so right I am beating my self up I made it to day 3 thanks for the encouraging words

Barbscloud

Did you get this figured out yet?  Click My Ex Plan at the top right.  Scroll down a little and you'll see a green box.  Click on the Pencil and a calendar comes up to enter your date.

Congrats on day 3. 

Barb

Ready2021

I realized I needed to be on laptop I couldn't navigate on phone thank you