cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Giulia

Badges Funky?

This is what I see when I just tried to give a badge.  Anybody else's look funny or it is just my failing laptop graphics?

1.JPG

Tags (2)
10 Replies

Mine are funky too - 

0 Kudos

Glad it's not just me.

0 Kudos

Giulia wrote:

Glad it's not just me.

pastedImage_2.png

Is your browser up to date? Have you restarted your computer in the last couple days?

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos

Jennifer-Quit wrote:

Mine are funky too - 

pastedImage_2.png

Interesting. Looks fine on my end.

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos

I turn my computer off every night and back on in the morning.  Chrome version is up to date.

0 Kudos

Giulia wrote:

I turn my computer off every night and back on in the morning.  Chrome version is up to date.

Good to know.

Do you have any other browsers on your computer that you could check? Maybe Microsoft Edge or Mozilla Firefox? Is there another device in your home you could check the same thing on? Maybe your phone or your spouse's computer? Remember to turn your phone sideways if you try a phone.

This way we can determine if it is your computer or the browser.  If the laptop graphics card was failing you probably wouldn't see anything. For some reason it's displaying as stretched which means something is telling it to display that way.

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos

badge.PNG

Not sure what it would look like if I actually sent one - but this is the image that I see...strange..not really that important to me as I rarely send badges..just snowed in and killing time - loo

0 Kudos
sweetplt

Giulia I  don’t give  badges because they never are received, after I send them...anyways, went to look at badges, mine appear to be fine...so I sent you one...let’s see if you get it Miss G...

~ Colleen

0 Kudos

Mine was like that last week but they are not like that anymore.  Try clearing your browsing history or cookies and see it that fixes it.,  Or change the zoom. They are the only things I have done since it was like that.  Not sure which one corrected. it. 

0 Kudos