How do I get gum or lozenges?

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi! Mestas

Some members here are sponsored and will see information in the Sponsorship area of Edit Profile | BecomeAnEX . If you do not see your Sponsorship as Active and a referring Health Plan or Sponsor then your employer or health plan provider will not be notified as they do not participate in the EX Program. If you think you should be sponsored but forgot to list your Employer and Health plan provider at registration, please use the Contact Us form to let me know.

Thanks for mentioning me sweetplt

EX Community Admin Team

View solution in original post

15 Replies
sweetplt

Here is what our Administrator Mark has answered to others in the past 

“Your best bet is to contact your state's quitline (800-Quit-Now) to see if they offer patches. I looked at your profile and it doesn't appear that you have an employer or health plan provider who sponsors you here on EX.

You can check out NAQC Quitline Map before you call to see what they might provide.  I would also check with your health care provider and your county to see what local options might be available to you.”

Mark
EX Community Manager

0 Kudos
Mestas

Thank you for your response I will check with my heath provider and see how they can help me.

CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi! Mestas

Some members here are sponsored and will see information in the Sponsorship area of Edit Profile | BecomeAnEX . If you do not see your Sponsorship as Active and a referring Health Plan or Sponsor then your employer or health plan provider will not be notified as they do not participate in the EX Program. If you think you should be sponsored but forgot to list your Employer and Health plan provider at registration, please use the Contact Us form to let me know.

Thanks for mentioning me sweetplt

EX Community Admin Team
Mestas

Ok I will contact heath provider. Thank you very much.

sweetplt

Mestas Please come here for support in your journey...we are here to help...

Barbscloud

Welcome to Ex.   Support from other quitters in addition to quitting aids, really works.

Barb

Mestas

Like what? I'm trying this sleep smoking thing and today I like

Barbscloud

Like what?

Are your referring to types of quitting aids?   Nicotine replacement-such as patches, lozenges, gum, nicotrol inhalers,  or medications like Welbutrin or Chantix.   What is a sleep smoking thing?

Barb

0 Kudos
Mestas

It's sleep non-smoking hypnosis.

0 Kudos