cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discuss different approaches to quitting, including medication

steve4066

Help

What do you want me to do and your saying you’re not saying you’re getting my text replies.

Labels (2)
Tags (1)
6 Replies
indingrl

Hi Steve4066 - CONGRATS on nicotine freedom - just TRYING to HELP - Well basically it is - SUGGESTED -  to read the blogs and read ALL information offered here to gather QUIT TOOLS to HELP you through a DAY as a NON SMOKER - by learning NEW ways - getting a NEW MINDSET - to cope with YOUR insides and life on life's terms - as an  EXample

a CRAVE hits YOU and feelings speaking loud to smoke a cigarette - YOU STOP and NEW thinking and YOU say n.o.p.e. - NotOnePuffEver - and YOU have a QUIT TOOL to BUST that crave - YOU grab a lemon and bite into it peel and all - it BUSTS the crave and then come here and blog to let US know what's going on what YOU NEED for us to HELP and please give US time to respond - thank you and I am SOOOOOOO glad YOUR here

CrazyQuitter

I should try that to see if it helps with alcohol urges!

0 Kudos
Rachy2283

Not sure I understand the question but indingrl‌ answered well and if u are asking if we see your messages.... Yes we do 5x5

0 Kudos
Barbscloud

Please give us more information so we can try and help you.  We are seeing your message.

Barb

0 Kudos
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

steve4066

Our text messaging service is automated.  We don’t have people who respond to the replies you may send.  We do read responses to understand trends in the program.  

glad you’ve made it here.  The community is a great place to interact with others.  

Mark

EX Community Manager 

EX Community Admin Team
green1611

We are here to help.... just shout ! 

The community EX is excellent in support, answering questions ! 

All the best !