cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Giulia

Re: post getting duplicated: 16 year old son who doesn't care about dangers!

Are you aware that this response keeps repeating over and over Mark‌ in the past day?

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Only as a notification right?  I only see 1 copy in this post.  

Mark

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos

No.  It's changed since I've now revisited it but originally there were like 8 copies of the same post one right after the other in a row starting about 15 hours ago (from my original notification to you) and re-posting every hour or so.  I thought it peculiar that there were so many in a row and almost every hour.  Some were duplicates at the same time.  So there were two maybe that said "15 hours ago."  And then there was one that said 8 hours, ago, and maybe two that said 7 hours, ago,one that said  6 hours ago... etc., and as I recall the last one before I posted said something like 15 minutes ago.  They were NOT notifications, they were actually ON the blog as comments.  At least that's what my computer was showing me in Chrome Windows 7.  That's why I mentioned it.  

0 Kudos

Mark I saw it also.

0 Kudos

Going to chalk it up to issue with moderation/points that was resolved.  Guessing it was causing a temporary issue.  Thanks for letting me know.  Please let me know if you see it again.  

Mark

EX Community Admin Team