cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

MarilynH

(: A super Congrats Colleen :)

Lets give our very own Colleen sweetplt a huge shoutout on her fantastic fabulous beautiful glorious wonderful humongous ginormous magnificent amazing spectacular splendiferous stupendous awesome 800 precious Smokefree days and counting WTG YAY for Smokefree living and YAY for each and every Day WON! Hip hip hooray whoopee and whoo hoo let's CELEBRATE because I absolutely love CELEBRATING MILESTONES!

6179d08adbde7edf72353f1ab6360437.jpg

Coffee anyone?

66c38e95f0d4b84f7132cb1f3f97cebd.gif

6af9ad6ebd540a6f72b2753d379dc669.jpg

Maybe a cupcake or two as well.....

3bd52d8dfb958e4f311f64daf31dc5db.jpg

Even though I've changed my user name, I'm still Marilyn.H and I'm still rooting for all of us here at Ex. to remain Smokefree because I know that LIFE really is Grand without a Cigarette in Hand! ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Tags (1)
22 Replies
YoungAtHeart

800 Days?

tenor.gif

Congratulations!

(with thanks for all you continue to do to help others!)

Barbscloud

Big congrats on 800 days Colleen.

Image result for congratulations gif

Barb

Jennifer-Quit

306918.gif

MarilynH

FB_IMG_1606961746652.jpg

Coffee for the working folks or just for the folks on the go....

elvan

sweetplt‌ CONGRATULATIONS on 800 beautiful, thoughtful, & supportive days. From your very first posts, it was very apparent that you were exceptional!!

XOXO,

Ellen

Congratulations Colleen! 

sweetplt

I love it Marilyn MarilynH A big Thank you ... for my celebration...I am so proud ...and you and so many here at Ex’s are the reason I am celebrating 800 Days...I can’t believe it...Neil (hubs is so overjoyed)....

Thank you Thank you and Thank you...will treat myself today to a piece of dark chocolate...those cupcake look delish...

Whoo Hoo...Colleen with 800 DOF 

MarilynH

{{{{{Huge Celebratory hug my friend and fellow EXer and most definetly EXtended family }}}}}

Congratulations Colleen and thanks for helping us all.