cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
indingrl

What is currently being moderated mean💖

Jump to solution

After I share SOME times this statement comes above MY share - whats does IT mean?

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

The site automatically looks at all content to prevent spam.  In some cases it gets more sensitive than others and incorrectly marks things for me to review that aren’t spam.  

Content can also be marked for moderation if a person marks the content as possible abuse. Just because it is marked as abuse doesn’t mean that it is.  

I review things that are set for moderation and approve or edit the posts as necessary.  

In this case it was just a false error.  

Have a good night.  

Mark

EX Community Admin Team

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
6 Replies
YoungAtHeart

There is a function of this site software that every once in awhile certain things can trigger it it to send something to the administrator (Mark) for approval.  It has been quiet for the past couple of years, but lately has been pulling things out for approval - many of us have had the experience.  Usually, if Mark is around, they get released almost immediately.  But - he's not on duty most evenings!

Pay it no mind!

CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

The site automatically looks at all content to prevent spam.  In some cases it gets more sensitive than others and incorrectly marks things for me to review that aren’t spam.  

Content can also be marked for moderation if a person marks the content as possible abuse. Just because it is marked as abuse doesn’t mean that it is.  

I review things that are set for moderation and approve or edit the posts as necessary.  

In this case it was just a false error.  

Have a good night.  

Mark

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos
Giulia
In some cases it gets more sensitive than others

Don't we all at times!  lol

CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Should be working again and this shouldn't happen when you put links in posts now.

Mark

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos