cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
indingrl

When will NEW platform BEGIN?

Jump to solution

Not GOOD a change so wanted a TIME frame or date - I am nervous about learning NEW stuff

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

indingrl

I don't have any details to share at this time other than it will be in March. That will change as we get closer.  We're busy working on it (there is tremendous effort and a lot of moving parts) and there will be advanced notice prior to things moving over just like we did with the previous move to this platform 4 years ago. It won't just be a surprise.  Furthermore, we'll work to make it as smooth as possible as we did with the last transition. Any change is hard but we recognize that and are working to make it as minimally disruptive as possible.

YoungAtHeart‌ Yes, we'll put together tutorials/help documents for the new platform as well just like we did for Jive. 

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team

View solution in original post

10 Replies

What is this? We’re changing to something different ?

We are moving to a new host platform, and there will be some changes in features, etc.  I would hope they give us plenty of notice, and maybe create some tutorials to help us get acquainted with the new functionality.

I think most of us are uncomfortable with change, but those of us who have been here awhile have moved once already, and although there was a bit of a learning curve, even us oldsters managed!

We'll be fine!

I asked Mark on Jan. 30th when we would be moving to the new site platform & he responded that we'd be moving in March.  

sweetplt

Here we go...figuring out new stuff...but nothing to smoke over...wishing all a Happy Tuesday...Colleen 

CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

indingrl

I don't have any details to share at this time other than it will be in March. That will change as we get closer.  We're busy working on it (there is tremendous effort and a lot of moving parts) and there will be advanced notice prior to things moving over just like we did with the previous move to this platform 4 years ago. It won't just be a surprise.  Furthermore, we'll work to make it as smooth as possible as we did with the last transition. Any change is hard but we recognize that and are working to make it as minimally disruptive as possible.

YoungAtHeart‌ Yes, we'll put together tutorials/help documents for the new platform as well just like we did for Jive. 

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team
indingrl

Sir Mark and EVERYBODY for teaching ME to just be PATIENT and NO worries - Sir Mark has EVERYTHING under control

0 Kudos
KellanC74

I remember a year ago when Quitnet retired and having to find new sites to use   Change is okay but getting the hang of it all can take a while.  I am still finding new things to do on this site. Aka games 

Awe thank you for sharing I appreciate YOU Kellan

0 Kudos