Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

February 2021: Welcome new members!

The February Quitters have arrived!

There are always new members joining the community. A portion of those new members haven't set or haven't synced their quit date to the community so we can help celebrate your milestones.  

I'll be welcoming our new members and encourage you to get your quit date set and synced to the community so we can help you celebrate when you hit those milestones.

Set and Sync Quit Date

To get started you'll need to do the following:

1. Set your quit date on your Set Your Quit Date | Guides & Tools | BecomeAnEX  (or make sure it's set if you aren't sure.)
  2. Log out of the community by clicking this link.
  3. Then log back into the community to sync it.
  4. Look at your profile and confirm your correct date is showing.

When you log back in it will sync it over so it appears on your community profile. If your quit date is synced and you've indicated how many cigarettes you used to consume before you quit(update it in your community profile, otherwise we assume 20/day), your Quit Stats* will calculate how many days you've been quit and how many cigarettes you've avoided.

Be sure to check out our Getting Started Guide to learn about how to do other things on the site.

EX Community Admin Team
Labels (2)
10 Replies
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Stop by Welcome: Introduce Yourself! 

If you're mentioned immediately below, please check out  my post above to set a quit date and then get it sync'd to the community, it's not currently showing on the community so that's part of the reason I'm mentioning you! You'll want it sync'd so we can celebrate your milestones and so you can look at your quit stats in your profile. If you haven't filled out your community profile or uploaded a picture get that set up too. We'd love to hear from you and see where you are in your quit journey.  Loislavelle5 tammy2476dustyeast5danamc1971‌ Phongxiong91 Jerryfl watsond drewp8525fatimasalcido slfuqua clonidinernishidamweaver89

Those mentioned immediately below have a quit date. Look at your profile to ensure it is the correct one. Otherwise you'll need to follow directions in my post above to update and re-sync.  Msmith7567 hectorandres Moriah2007 Sher154 Leap21 kakikazi123 Ssmith1010 ljclowers Hhinler merylmylene michaebukila andrescastro chanjone rayne2000 ceajae bonnabella.xvx 2112miller DjInfinity jnicolazzo72 ChadChad shuma502 MrsNecroMurphy vbahena Irose20 AngelW1988 kimberlyshelton kristen2424 swamiswarmer88 rudebrew3 Red4predator Quit_2021 des786 Miss_Man2020 drewp8525 jennx1 itsaboutime2021 PJ85 liverpool56 jb2021 johcol34 camerons ashbaucum77

For those mentioned below, be sure you log on to My EX Plan | BecomeAnEX for your checklist of tasks, especially to find the orange EX Coach chat button to speak with an EX Coach and also get more information to see if Nicotine Replacement Therapy (NRT) is available to you.  tammy2476dustyeast5Jerryflwatsondrudebrew3Quit_2021johcol34

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

If you're mentioned immediately below, please check out  my post above to set a quit date and then get it sync'd to the community, it's not currently showing on the community so that's part of the reason I'm mentioning you! You'll want it sync'd so we can celebrate your milestones and so you can look at your quit stats in your profile. If you haven't filled out your community profile or uploaded a picture get that set up too. We'd love to hear from you and see where you are in your quit journey. AaronNReeceKerwin22gafcastroviejocristigrlyajacobvitz

Those mentioned immediately below have a quit date. Look at your profile to ensure it is the correct one. Otherwise you'll need to follow directions in my post above to update and re-sync. 

robinsone drgnprplfly81 delaneyzimmer alexisjmendez msantucci Mlenzi Snarc kbarsh lorenz8891 Gafkjenm jennieford29 kasias sonjaneedham95

For those mentioned below, be sure you log on to My EX Plan | BecomeAnEX for your checklist of tasks, especially to find the orange EX Coach chat button to speak with an EX Coach and also get more information to see if Nicotine Replacement Therapy (NRT) is available to you. robinsoneSnarclorenz8891

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

If you're mentioned immediately below, please check out  my post above to set a quit date and then get it sync'd to the community, it's not currently showing on the community so that's part of the reason I'm mentioning you! You'll want it sync'd so we can celebrate your milestones and so you can look at your quit stats in your profile. If you haven't filled out your community profile or uploaded a picture get that set up too. We'd love to hear from you and see where you are in your quit journey. kaylovings Agam822 Jooy kmoore41 keithb55 disneymom9796 pappyspike 1079brumer Tscaperrotta 

Those mentioned immediately below have a quit date. Look at your profile to ensure it is the correct one. Otherwise you'll need to follow directions in my post above to update and re-sync. 

mora1124 marielg michaelacoleman jnichols96 debbiep20 Vance72415 trishaconnect dawn2509 jeffroussos allie2k15 Nchutchinsfuhr dolphinoriginal LeslieColleen ericasandidge Ezurbuchen k3nzi3 JLN313 jerrstrjon catieadams earthcub leps2020 zhenghuohuo lindabuffo janpope John010120 smileyeyes44 GiaTheHipster RM13 renabrickhouse9 speleet

For those mentioned below, be sure you log on to My EX Plan | BecomeAnEX for your checklist of tasks, especially to find the orange EX Coach chat button to speak with an EX Coach and also get more information to see if Nicotine Replacement Therapy (NRT) is available to you. dawn2509jerrstrjonjanpope

It appears you are well into your quit journey! Thanks for joining and paying it forward here on EX while supporting your own quit. jeffroussos

Great to see you back on the site after some time away. If you're new to the community a huge welcome! lindabuffo

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

If you're mentioned immediately below, please check out  my post above to set a quit date and then get it sync'd to the community, it's not currently showing on the community so that's part of the reason I'm mentioning you! You'll want it sync'd so we can celebrate your milestones and so you can look at your quit stats in your profile. If you haven't filled out your community profile or uploaded a picture get that set up too. We'd love to hear from you and see where you are in your quit journey. cloroh46bmacdonaldkay5544allymcl1995bvictory1060Suddenlysuzan

Those mentioned immediately below have a quit date. Look at your profile to ensure it is the correct one. Otherwise you'll need to follow directions in my post above to update and re-sync. jimmyandtracy23 aevans7 erockorama nosmoke0510 libbyjane649 brentspicer. kellyepel snw224 AW2018 Tori33 marjeffr22 Mtandrivers angelanotangie Ealberts robinwaller szentner Madmrt onecoolguy Stinbist newvision john3488 mitchellduarte raulmower1ex ash1972 ffjoe vitality4me prd2beme Rocsalt shawnat210 Yagirl_abby JMoodHF Tzay206 cncblue24 ek-hammond Marionpate35 mac67pj davidreek Chrisvillaster2 aboyd001 GabrielGansome rvohra76 Taylor.1 chishohk Sowens69 Athenabean

For those mentioned below, be sure you log on to My EX Plan | BecomeAnEX for your checklist of tasks, especially to find the orange EX Coach chat button to speak with an EX Coach and also get more information to see if Nicotine Replacement Therapy (NRT) is available to you. aevans7libbyjane649brentspicer.bmacdonaldszentneronecoolguyStinbistraulmower1exdavidreek

Great to see you back on the site after some time away. If you're new to the community, a huge welcome! ffjoe

It appears you are well into your quit journey! Thanks for joining and paying it forward here on EX while supporting your own quit. newvision

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

If you're mentioned immediately below, please check out  my post above to set a quit date and then get it sync'd to the community, it's not currently showing on the community so that's part of the reason I'm mentioning you! You'll want it sync'd so we can celebrate your milestones and so you can look at your quit stats in your profile. If you haven't filled out your community profile or uploaded a picture get that set up too. We'd love to hear from you and see where you are in your quit journey. liz2528backwoods1967

k_carlson rpaesano0813 bigheart1016 karen.giddings joejohnson730 ufty4444 Kayla3189 Chasemom21 jessarraut1 racergirl49 mwake jess8palm

For those mentioned below, be sure you log on to My EX Plan | BecomeAnEX for your checklist of tasks, especially to find the orange EX Coach chat button to speak with an EX Coach and also get more information to see if Nicotine Replacement Therapy (NRT) is available to you. bigheart1016karen.giddingsjoejohnson730Chasemom21jessarraut1

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

If you're mentioned immediately below, please check out  my post above to set a quit date and then get it sync'd to the community, it's not currently showing on the community so that's part of the reason I'm mentioning you! You'll want it sync'd so we can celebrate your milestones and so you can look at your quit stats in your profile. If you haven't filled out your community profile or uploaded a picture get that set up too. We'd love to hear from you and see where you are in your quit journey. Ncren0827 Lhatfield emnosmoking6192 bstokes6 drewpowell yeimikba Janayajohnson47 matglo87 ablythe0530 Adlsantos mbarnaby kblackwelder B1993brown dianaoconnor coffeelover5 mollymorae castruth Selina99 gbhask01 badhabitgoodbye karan021 gonzo838 slnewsum sainstephanie klgruzd august123456 jaynazant

feazell21-66 Yevette17 CANDYS912 tjcantrell824 alliewheeler86 Yosie3420 nessafaye20 kdsparx Bjazzymama _Andrea_ caw69 morena100 srobinson99 kimberly0871 Slyegirl74 grmae jackal55 celenasmokefree brebur1990 Schri5ten taktic tiffany8372 quikksilver8 reddie501 nicolemerlino Ehulsinger83 kshdgk heatherlouise27 hgarriott morningdew4me Zariyah07 Randi1035 jonathanmathews aaron_peltier a_howard holly0483.  pammiej kuykendoll Killa_kai34 Midgeless  chiguy91 chirt1992 Trisht70 amalfig Prettypinklungs bestofme  kimberlyhann harrison420 iamfreedom Kristy30428 vig32 Yeimik pfielder steve4066  Ttoyvon  Cheryllynntb73- amgy2k dwillis1 Tricia82 martiniid bluedaniel meg39 kady46 wannaquit2000 liammoon1505 addie6190 jlantych123 sahndralynne tobefree500  Crystalbrooke erindawn Jenlking758 dexterdexter AMReed nb32513510 rambo1950  a1663 tatsbyflea berkeleyblufish d.seago  rbhawkins mangohippie Gypsy54 nosmoke85 xxxjjxxx rachel1129 srice1 lagirlland Deszwei amberapastor Katie1258

For those mentioned below, be sure you log on to My EX Plan | BecomeAnEX for your checklist of tasks, especially to find the orange EX Coach chat button to speak with an EX Coach and also get more information to see if Nicotine Replacement Therapy (NRT) is available to you. a_howardkuykendollchirt1992Trisht70gonzo838tatsbyfleaberkeleyblufishd.seago

Great to see you back on the site after some time away. If you're new to the community, a huge welcome! meg39

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

If you're mentioned immediately below, please check out  my post above to set a quit date and then get it sync'd to the community, it's not currently showing on the community so that's part of the reason I'm mentioning you! You'll want it sync'd so we can celebrate your milestones and so you can look at your quit stats in your profile. If you haven't filled out your community profile or uploaded a picture get that set up too. We'd love to hear from you and see where you are in your quit journey. sp1colding tam86l foxowl99 jdeleven11 danielle06-2021 hilbaby16 Neversay2999

Those mentioned immediately below have a quit date. Look at your profile to ensure it is the correct one. Otherwise you'll need to follow directions in my post above to update and re-sync.  Mestas lilenglishgirl Jessmill1987 eunique29 Debby4Trump Penguin453 jodypasquetti gaffnejo Ebotbyl22 cheryln1962 susannadanna abigail12 ShereenPadrick

For those mentioned below, be sure you log on to My EX Plan | BecomeAnEX for your checklist of tasks, especially to find the orange EX Coach chat button to speak with an EX Coach and also get more information to see if Nicotine Replacement Therapy (NRT) is available to you. susannadanna

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

If you're mentioned immediately below, please check out  my post above to set a quit date and then get it sync'd to the community, it's not currently showing on the community so that's part of the reason I'm mentioning you! You'll want it sync'd so we can celebrate your milestones and so you can look at your quit stats in your profile. If you haven't filled out your community profile or uploaded a picture get that set up too. We'd love to hear from you and see where you are in your quit journey. tracy31701 gpgservices5 jmayhill callmeokay mamalucci404 shamiltones lorettalovejoy kimesk monijoni tht1guysp1colding

Those mentioned immediately below have a quit date. Look at your profile to ensure it is the correct one. Otherwise you'll need to follow directions in my post above to update and re-sync. garywebb916 nikkigleichner jnares_14 nomorejuul2day llevias CaseyP1987 mkpad kendra_w Afjenks arianagamboa Ambisky aqilahcampbell wickedtune samriddh ashleymo123 layla1122 kimmo48 tabeahza blasphemy jgil1979 2016state 80260196 Nalz0513 Fordhavr36 tofeelfree1 Kenj331 tony1212 cjacabacci123 university1185 getaman Kris10LK rbhbecca21 madisond229 alexandra4982 Jconger0004 Lindz808 Nancypinx Jyh32 Mindym441 Stoppingforme55 borntoquit ROSIES204 prisnius southernsammy ashkyns1 cerinabear jo.jimenez24 CassieMarie Rachealn11 emilymay1019 Bearcats77

For those mentioned below, be sure you log on to My EX Plan | BecomeAnEX for your checklist of tasks, especially to find the orange EX Coach chat button to speak with an EX Coach and also get more information to see if Nicotine Replacement Therapy (NRT) is available to you. jnares_14mkpadkendra_wjmayhilljgil197980260196Kris10LKborntoquit

It appears you are well into your quit journey! Thanks for joining and paying it forward here on EX while supporting your own quit. Kris10LKsouthernsammy

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

If you're mentioned immediately below, please check out  my post above to set a quit date and then get it sync'd to the community, it's not currently showing on the community so that's part of the reason I'm mentioning you! You'll want it sync'd so we can celebrate your milestones and so you can look at your quit stats in your profile. If you haven't filled out your community profile or uploaded a picture get that set up too. We'd love to hear from you and see where you are in your quit journey.  nameirb charisma322 Shmandy hopefulheather denagoosen1 dgoosen RubyWitch7 ‌

Those mentioned immediately below have a quit date. Look at your profile to ensure it is the correct one. Otherwise you'll need to follow directions in my post above to update and re-sync. Jljbryant courtnigladwish nmolinaro Haleyranaew jessicahinson78 drothman Sabrina0822 ghibrian llh004l mightymidget86 zo.oyles Jcompton mcbodine83 kayles ljjernigan37 grantben countrylove tocco1km benaucoin FourWeeks Gskip94 bnirwin hopefulheather kasandra1 dmcoeur scottstaples jon-jenex123 bmeuse vrnel411 epashos22 gmarie doingjustpeachy

For those mentioned below, be sure you log on to My EX Plan | BecomeAnEX for your checklist of tasks, especially to find the orange EX Coach chat button to speak with an EX Coach and also get more information to see if Nicotine Replacement Therapy (NRT) is available to you. Jljbryantmcbodine83scottstaplesjon-jenex123dgoosen

It appears you are well into your quit journey! Thanks for joining and paying it forward here on EX while supporting your own quit.  scottstaples

Great to see you back on the site after some time away. If you're new to the community, a huge welcome! ghibrian

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos