nancy

Are there any long term users? I've been on Chantix for 2 wks.

Discussion created by nancy on Apr 8, 2009
Latest reply on Aug 17, 2009 by diane
I've been on the med for 2 wks. Yes, I agree that I feel almost as crummy as I did while smoking(Where's my energy? Why am I still getting headaches? Why am I still outa breath and have a stuffy nose?) I figure I need to give more time. I also agree my moods are not great and I'm depressed and stuff. But I find that if I remind myself this is happening because of the meds and because I am not hanging out with the same people(well no one right now) it has a lot to do with it. I remind myself and force myself to get through this rough time. I think I made paperwork mistakes at work because of being on this medication . ( I lost my job over it too.:( ) I didn't know why I was making the mistakes cause I knew the paperwork but I kept doing the same wrong thing every time! So watch out for stuff like that! I didn't tell my employer or my doctor about this but I should have. I even walked out of work upset and crying and just didn't want to try and keep my job. DEPRESSION
If you are experiencing stuff that you don't think you can handle , tell your Doctor right away.

Outcomes