cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Cat_Mom_Jen

Happy Seven Years of Nicotine Freedom, Ellen!

You are an inspiration to me.  I hope you have a wonderful and relaxing day!  XO, Jen

26 Replies
sweetplt

pastedImage_2.gifDearest Ellen...on 7 years of Freedom...elvan You have been one of the biggest inspirations and help to me and others along this journey.  You not only “pay it forward”, your kindness and help is greatly appreciated.  I know you have so many health issues and I hurt for you, but some how you always have something left for all of us...you are an inspiration....Have a beautiful day my friend...I couldn’t have done this without you...Love and Hugs Colleen 778 DOF

elvan

sweetplt‌ l thank YOU for being such a loving & supportive EXer since your very first post.

Ellen

Barbscloud

Congrats on 7 years.  Thanks for all your inspiration.

Congratulations GIF Images & Pictures Free Download

Barb

elvan

Barbscloud‌ Thank you for all of the support you offer & for all of the time you take researching topics for everyone here.

Ellen

Maki

Congratulations Ellen . I am grateful to know through the wonders of internet and quitting smokIng such a beautiful and kind person . Thank you for all you do for each and every one of us . Congratulations on your Seven year quit . 

elvan

Maki‌ Thank you for your lovely messages to all of us here, l am so happy to have “met” you.

Ellen

YoungAtHeart

This deserves a CELEBRATION!

With

A MARCHING BAND!

band.jpg

FIREWORKS!

ecc2124116aa5a0ee1bc466c7b69dd8a.gif

BALLOONS!

index.jpg

DANCING CATS!

7whB.gif

AND, OF COURSE, CHOCOLATE CAKE!

index.jpg

CONGRATULATIONS!

elvan

YoungAtHeart‌ LOVE the celebration, particularly the dancing cats! Thank you so much.

Ellen

MarilynH

A super duper CONGRATULATIONS Ellen elvan on your fantastic fabulous beautiful glorious wonderful humongous ginormous magnificent amazing spectacular splendiferous stupendous 7 precious Smokefree years and counting WTG my friend and fellow EXer and most definetly EXtended family YAY for Smokefree living and YAY for each and every YEAR WON! Lets CELEBRATE because I absolutely love CELEBRATING MILESTONES!

0a1a6d818deafdbfa921f51452125ef9.jpg