cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

caicai8life

Which works best?

How well has this worked for anyone else? I tried a few years ago but ended up back smoking.

Tags (1)
22 Replies
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Which what works best?

Mark

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos
caicai8life

Which quitting method? Did you even read the post?

0 Kudos
JACKIE1-25-15

I don't see where you asked that question but since you elaborated. I used Wellbutrin for 90 days. What do you think was the catalyst that caused you to start smoking again?

0 Kudos
caicai8life

Well there was the stress of loosing my job and then a few months later my big sister committed suicide while she was in California and we, her family are in New Mexico... And ive just been doing that for a while now... I have taken wellbutrin before and i did notice the difference of the cravings were smaller. How would you recommend in the midst of a pandemic to talk to someone about getting back on wellbutrin?

Barbscloud

I used Welbutrin and nicotrol inhalers for this quit.   Welbutrin would require a prescription from a doctor.  

Rachy2283

Call your fam doc and see how f they do telehealth visits.

0 Kudos
Rachy2283

Sorry...see if they do telehealth appointments

0 Kudos
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

caicai8life wrote:

Well there was the stress of loosing my job and then a few months later my big sister committed suicide while she was in California and we, her family are in New Mexico... And ive just been doing that for a while now... I have taken wellbutrin before and i did notice the difference of the cravings were smaller. How would you recommend in the midst of a pandemic to talk to someone about getting back on wellbutrin?

Sorry to hear about the loss of your sister and your job. I imagine that is really stressful. 

Hopefully you can connect via telehealth professional. The community has provided some valuable responses in the those you've received already. 

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

It’s not clear what you tried.  I was hoping to get clarification on what “this” is. 

Mark

EX Community Manager 

caicai8life wrote:

Which quitting method? Did you even read the post?

caicai8life‌ wrote:

How well has this worked for anyone else? I tried a few years ago but ended up back smoking.

EX Community Admin Team