cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Rachy2283

Current goals.

So what are your current goals and what are doing to get there if anything.  I can't wait until my quit is so solid I never think of a cigarette. How incredible!!! 

Current goal 6%ers.  How to get there...

1 N.O.P.E. Not One PuffEver.

2 Onedayat a time!!

3 NO reason is a GOOD reason.

4a. Breathing

4b.stretching and reminding myself I am stretching because I am a nonsmoker now.  

All of my new things and habits I say I am a nonsmoker now that is why I am doing them.  My kids even chime in on it now. We all chuckle.

5.A full water bottle at all times. Also gum

6. Identify cravings and think through them. 

7. Thinking about triggers and trying to more in tune with what is going on around me and with me.

8. My last resort is always Nicotine gum.  Down to 2-3 pieces a day. 

Tags (1)
10 Replies
sweetplt

This list isn’t just goals, but a great plan...Rachy2283 ...  wishing you a Happy Friday...whoo hoo...

Congratulations to double digits ... welcome to Day 10 of your Quit...Way to go...!  Colleen 

pastedImage_2.png 

Cousin-Itt

Congratulations on 10 days  Goals with a plan and a awesome attitude you're doing great

Never stoop moving forward as you will NEVER regret quitting

My goal is always a lifetime of N.O.P.E.  One of my major goals I have been working is dropping 105 pounds to 115 pounds I only have 35 to 45 pounds left I feel better now than I have for many of years. Even with COPD  I walk farther, I ride farther I'm Happier and I enjoy my Children and Grandchildren even more.     All due to a life changing Choice

I quit Smoking 

Barbscloud

Download Free png You are a Star SVG clipart Boys Quote Word Art Cutting  File | PNGio - DLPNG.com

maryfreecig

Great work! You are making each day work for you!

I've whittled my goal down to today--I'm trying to make a really great homemade granola this morning. I might have dumped in too much coconut flour so this goal may not work this time. Second goal: acceptance.

One day at a time, yes we can.

Barbscloud

My goal was to assemble a new sweeper that's been sitting in the box for  few weeks now .  Done!!!!  Hope you're granola works out.  

maryfreecig

Welp, try, try again for best granola ever. Will bake a thinner layer next time, less coconut flour! Here's to next time. Nice job on that sweeper!

Rachy2283

You guys are all amazing!! Keep at it and stay vigilant.  Success is one foot in front of the other until the end of the day!!

elvan

Rachy2283‌ You are something else, seriously, I am just amazed at your strength and your ability to reach out to others.  Please keep doing just that.

Ellen

Rachy2283

0 Kudos