cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Ralph1955

HAPPY NEW YEAR

Welcome to 2021 and what a start to the New Year  

Vaccines are coming and I'm set to get my first shot sometime this week.  Yay.  All of us have been going through hell for nearly a year and I'd like to send out a Huge Shout Out to all of you who stayed focused and did not allow the events to cause you to smoke again.

I'm sure Many of us were tempted by the demon, that's what it does in times of stress, but we forged ahead and kicked him in the ..... well you know

My hope and prayers for everyone in our country is to come together, put all bitterness aside and learn to communicate in a Peaceful manner.  Just as we extinguished the smoking demon lets also erase the past year, learn from the events and show Love and Respect to our fellow Americans.

The New Year brings us a new President and Vice President and I'm looking forward to Change.  We may not agree on everything but we must learn Patience and trust in our incoming government to do the right thing for All of us.  I'm hopeful and hope you are as well.

Love ya all,

Ralph

Tags (1)
8 Replies
Barbscloud

New Year Gifs - Free Animated New Year Gifs

Barb

indingrl

Hi Ralph and WAY TO GO - staying a non smoker enjoying YOUR life of freedom 

elvan

Happy New Year, Ralph. Somehow, it is hard to believe the year is only 11 days old!

I have great hopes for 2021, not sure when l will be able to get the vaccine but l am definitely looking forward to it. Have a beautiful day & a great new year!

Ellen

Ralph1955

Received my first shot on Tuesday.  Had a mild reaction; achy, sore and a slight fever but all worth it.

0 Kudos
Barbscloud

Good for you.  Still waiting here.

0 Kudos
elvan

Still waiting here too, my granddaughter is training to be an EMT in Buffalo, NY, she had her first shot, same reaction as you.  You are right it is WELL worth it!

Ellen

Ralph1955

Got my second shot on Tuesday and same reaction. Feeling better now.  Glad that's over with.

0 Kudos
Barbscloud

Nothing here yet.   PA is at the bottom of the states with the amount of vaccines received.

0 Kudos