I love puzzles but no room to do them

0 Kudos
Jennifer-Quit

jigsawplanet

Here is a link to on line puzzles!

indingrl

Engraving kits sold at hobby lobby craft store

sweetplt

Hi Mikiraelene30 ... here is a list to get you started.../blogs/Maggie_quit_8-1-2010-blog/2012/03/19/100-things-to-do-instead-of-smoking?sr=search&searchId=d... 

I did jigsaw puzzles, knitted a sweater, came to Ex’s and helped others on this journey, I walk twice sometimes three times a day, exercise, learn Spanish for free on Duolingo, read the Bible, pray, volunteer, etc.,

~ Colleen 768 DOF  

dsprague

I myself have found going to the gym, being a senior it doesn’t cost as much and I set goals for myself, and when I get to the goal I treat myself to something special. Takes time but it’s fun. You also get to meet new people and sometimes have good conversations, as long as it’s not political. 

Thesegoto11

And, here's another (101 Things to Do Instead of Smoking) from a pretty well-written article.

dudley87

Hi friend! I am day 5 today and it’s been a struggle. Thankfully going to work has been very helpful to keep me busy all day. It’s the weekend now so it’s been a struggle. I have been cleaning a lot, working out, and playing games on my Phone. Also I just joined this site yesterday morning but have found myself coming to it a lot on my moments of weakness. Hope that helps! If snacking, try to find healthy ones as this is also a time people tend to gain weight! Good luck in your journey 

Mikiraelene30

Thank you yes I been eating a loy of unhealthy things lately

0 Kudos