How do I edit my profile?

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Lolli‌ Check your private messages. I sent you one regarding your username change. 

There are two places to edit profile.
Site Profile: Edit Profile | BecomeAnEX 
Your Community ProfileLoll's Edit Profile Page  *

Mark
EX Community Manager

* Certain fields on the community are not editable. For privacy reasons utilize your username as your first name on the community and the last name is blank. Your username also cannot be updated by members but you can request your username be updated if you have made an error or want something more anonymous if you chose something at registration that wasn't ideal for comfortable interaction here on the EX Community.

EX Community Admin Team

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies

You can edit your profile by clicking on your avatar (top right) and get to the menu that pops up.  One of the options is "Edit Profile."  I think you need the administrator Mark to edit your username.

You can always search for subjects using the magnifying glass (also top right).

Barbscloud wrote:

Username Update Complete   There's a form to complete (I assume this is still accurate.)

Barb

Yes the actual form is here.

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Lolli‌ Check your private messages. I sent you one regarding your username change. 

There are two places to edit profile.
Site Profile: Edit Profile | BecomeAnEX 
Your Community ProfileLoll's Edit Profile Page  *

Mark
EX Community Manager

* Certain fields on the community are not editable. For privacy reasons utilize your username as your first name on the community and the last name is blank. Your username also cannot be updated by members but you can request your username be updated if you have made an error or want something more anonymous if you chose something at registration that wasn't ideal for comfortable interaction here on the EX Community.

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos