cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

redpepper

Title This Discussion

I don't really want to make a big ol' deal about it, but I can't find a place on here where I can just post a tiny line. I just wanted to say it out loud. Today is seven days+. My last cig was Mon 28th at 2:30pm. And I can take no credit. Thanks for being supportive, ya'll. Really. Thank you. I feel it.  

36 Replies
YoungAtHeart

How about "I CONQUERED H#LL WEEK! (with a little help!)"

Congrats, btw!!!!

Barbscloud

That one little line is so big.  Congrats on 7 days.  And, you deserve all the credit--be proud.

Barb

redpepper

PS I am 100% frozen (physical movement/just can't flippin get going/make decision, etc.) and 87% irritable (mood). 

My head is jambalaya. 

Other than to walk Happy around the block, I have not left this house in five days. Perhaps it's time to get into the car...

Windmills of my mind...:) 

UGH 

sweetplt

pastedImage_1.gif

CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Posting a status update is another way to post something simple without creating a whole blog post or a discussion. No title needed.

Pencil (upper right) > Status Update

Different Content Types on EX and When to Use Each One

Congrats on your quit!

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team
Thesegoto11

I could be wrong, but on the menu bar at the top of each page is a Pencil icon with a drop down arrow.  It means you want to write something.  One of the choices is "Status Update. Share what you're up to."

I've seen others use it for what you seem to want to do.  Forget where the comments shows up.  Think in Conversations or the Home page.  I get them on my EX Feed.  Give it a try.

Cousin-Itt

You are the one making it happen "Days Won"

Congratulations on your 7 Days

The only time I leave this house is for walks or doctors.  Today is raining So I put my favorite LPs from my younger years on the turntable   Music has always helped me

Carl

Giulia

How 'bout:  I'M BEATING YOU BUGGER!

dsprague

My Life has just begun