cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Sandy4

New to this group......

It doesn't look like there is much action here but I will try anyhow. I would love to have as many buddies as I can get. I quit Feb. 23. If anyone would like to join me just let me know. Together we can accomplish anything.
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
sarah21

Sandy,
Congrats on quitting I will try to help you and together we can do this. My quit date is Feb 2. I will go for the ride with you as the saying goes that is what i was always told.
0 Kudos
judy9

Hi, Welcome to this group. I'm sorry we haven't met sooner but I don't come here as often as I probably should. You see I've been off of cigs now for a little over a year. So I'm not a beginner which is what I think you are looking for. Someone who is closer to your quit date. But I would like to offer you some encouragement and support in this. it is do-able, as they say....I came on this site over a year ago and I didn't think I would have made it this far but with the help of the patch and people on here, I've actually committed myself to never picking up another one of those things again. I can finally breath better and I know I smell better. Stay Strong, you Can do this !!!
0 Kudos
diane16

Hi...I quit Jan. 23...was off those lousy cigarettes for three weeks and then took that ONE PUFF...within days I was back to a pack a day. I feel awful about it.. I am just getting over the flu and have smoked right through it. I don't want to be doing this anymore. I felt so much better not smoking..and it is true what everyone said..NOT ONE PUFF EVER.
I have been trying for days to get myself together to begin another quit. Tomorrow I begin again. Would love to have someone to talk with who is recently quit or quitting.
Thanks, Diane
0 Kudos