cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Jennifer-Quit

Merry Christmas!

merry-christmas-wishes-.jpg

Wishing you all a very happy and safe holiday season.  The very best gift that you can give yourself is the gift of freedom from smoking and nicotine addiction.  And it is the gift that keeps on giving!  So if you are on the fence about quitting, there is no better time than now to quit.  So do your research, make a plan, set a date, and do it!  Cold (Smart) Turkey, Nicotine replacement therapy, prescription drugs such as Chantix or Wellbutrin - whatever route you decide to take does not matter.  Just remember that there is only one wrong way to quit, and that is to continue to smoke after you have quit!

7 Replies
sweetplt

pastedImage_1.gifJennifer-Quit What a great message and so true...Colleen 752 DOF 

YoungAtHeart

Quitting IS the best gift I ever gave myself - and all it cost me was a bit of discomfort for a few months.  Not a bad price to pay for this wonderful freedom.  I am forever grateful I went through what it took!

Good reminder!

Merry Christmas, Jennifer,

Nancy

MarilynH

Merry Christmas! 

I'm so glad that Quitting smoking and remaining quit is doable definetly not easy by any stretch of the imagination BUT thankfully with commitment and perseverance it's absolutely Doable and totally worth it to be Free.....

Barbscloud

Best Happy Holidays GIFs | Gfycat

Barb

Strudel

Merry Christmas Jennifer! 

JACKIE1-25-15

90+ Christmas Wishes For Friends and Best Friend | WishesMsg

elvan

Merry Christmas, Jen! To Evee as well.

Ellen

0 Kudos