cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Kbittles1

Thinking about my quit date!

Today I made my first call! I am so ready to quit smoking! I’m scared , I don’t want to die because of my addiction to cigarettes! I have tried to quit many many times! This time I’m doing it Saturday the 2nd is my quit date! Anybody out there joining me around this date to quit ? Good luck to all! 
thanks for you time! 

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
Barbscloud

Welcome to the Ex and congrats on your decision to quit.  Use this time to educate yourself about nicotine addiction and create your quit plan. My EX Plan | BecomeAnEX  These two steps making quitting possible.   Many of us have had multiple attempts to quit, but it can be done.    It can be scary thinking about not having a cigarette to accompany every event and emotion in our lives.   It's really the addiction talking   Approaching it as a journey to be completed one day at a time helps to relieve that fear.  Think of what you'll gain--not what you'll lose.

We're here to support you.  Just reach out anytime you need support.  Looking forward to celebrating with you on the 2nd.  It will be the beginning of a new you.

Barb

0 Kudos
maryfreecig

Welcome to Ex.You now have a quit community that is already rooting for you! Congratulations on your decision.  Keep reading, planning, considering  your quit strategies. Ex is here for you 24/7!

0 Kudos