cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discuss different approaches to quitting, including medication

Chandra2222

Sick

Please bare with me members, I am excited to to know have gone through the initial process.  I also have a terrible cold not Covid!

I changed my start date for Chantix Jan 2,2021

I had two slips but bk on track 

Please wish me  luck!

Labels (1)
10 Replies
JACKIE1-25-15

I hope you get over the cold soon.  When I smoked I seemed to always have a cold.  Now that I have quit smoking I can't remember the last time I had a cold. Anyway starting over is a good thing.  If I understand you, you start Chantix but have already quit smoking. Hopefully you will read the suggested material that was provided for you.  If you do not have it let us know.  Education is the clear, path to success of quitting smoking. Luck has very little to do with quitting. It takes work, dedication, determination, fortitude, commitment, longsuffering, patience, endurance with a no matter what is happening I will not smoke.  Where did you get the smokes to "slip" twice?

pamiam

Hope you feel better soon!

0 Kudos
indingrl

Thank YOU for sharing and I hope you feel better soon - QUIT date set - whatever QUIT TOOLS you have gathered to HELP is good too

indingrl

Sweet friend

elvan

Hope you feel better very soon.  

Ellen

green1611

Get well soon !

pastedImage_1.png

0 Kudos
sweetplt

Please feel better...and not smoking will help your sick...be sure to do the readings from now until Jan 2nd to help you with your quit...we understand and are here for you...~ Colleen 746 DOF 

Barbscloud

Have you quit?   Did you take the Chantix for the prescribed time before quitting?

Barb

Cousin-Itt

Hope you feel better

0 Kudos