cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

mikecity

Good morning

Hi,

Happy Wednesday!!  I just lost my discussion.  I will try it again!!  Happy hump day,  We are to have a Winter storm today.  
    At least we will not have to go out in the snow for a cigarette.  I use to and thought I enjoyed it too.  Now I like the quit life.  Love your quit life.  Namaste 

N. O. P. E. 

4 Replies
MarilynH

A very good morning to you Mike, stay warm and stay safe isn't LIFE Grand without a Cigarette in Hand....

0 Kudos
sweetplt

Good Morning Mike mikecity stay safe...we are getting the storm too, starting around 1 pm....when I walked the dog early this morning it was so blustery cold outside...going to make it bad for shoveling, but yes at least we won’t be out smoking....~ Colleen 744 DOF

PS two threads posted...

0 Kudos

That’s funny you should say that - we won’t be out smoking. I saw the snow outside and the wind and I thought to myself “thank goodness I don’t have to be out there trying to smoke.” It took forever just to light the cigarette on those windy days. I am glad I don’t have to do those things anymore, that’s for sure. There are times though I miss it. I just move on. That’s got to be normal. I smoked almost twenty years. 

sweetplt

You are doing super...and from time to time we all have those moments...Hannahkim12345 but I can tell you when I am out with the dog in the snow and wind chill...no thoughts of a smoke...wishing you a good day....Colleen

0 Kudos