cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discuss different approaches to quitting, including medication

Chandra2222

People

Hello ,

So this means no one can come to my house if they smoke cigarettes. This is the same way I treated people if they came to my house with alcohol.  I never had any company,because I didn't drink no more. 

I really believe this is it. I can't wait to start working and that will remove any cravings or triggers. My field of work is very demanding and you stay busy with progress notes,groups, Addiction films.

Ok!

Hopefully, I get this job tomorrow, I have an interview. 

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
6 Replies
JACKIE1-25-15

Wishing you success in all ventures

Barbscloud

You're preparation will lead to success.

Barb

elvan

Best to you with this job interview! You are doing great!

Ellen

Barbscloud

How did the job interview go?

Barb

Chandra2222

They changed it until Monday. 

indingrl

Thank you for sharing Chandra and please it was SUGGESTED TO ME when I first came to educate MYSELF with the blogs offered from the EX Team and Dr Hays blogs and blogs from different peoples blogs here - and to choose MY QUIT TOOLS for getting through a day - some of MY Quit tools are lemons - I bite into a lemon peel and all when a CRAVE HITS - it HELP bring ME back into the moment of MY day and then I come here and blog about what's going on and I asked the HELP I need - MY example is that at 3 months as a non smoker - MY brother in love was killed by a drunk driver and I had to travel out of state and in MY OLD ADDICT USING DAYS -  I smoked one DEATH STICK after another when I driving I was a chimmey and so I blogged about it and asked for HELP on how to drive out of state and they taught ME how to do it as a NON SMOKER - also I was so sad and I blogged about that and it was SUGGESTED -  I write a divorce letter to MY lover and best friend - NICOTINE to say goodbye and - then I have the slogans - I say out loud.  n.o.p.e. - Not One Puff Ever OR Smoking Is Not An Option - s.i.n.a.o. OR saying -  I don't smoke anymore - then for stressful moments in MY day - I have carrots and celery and some hard candy - some people cut plastic straws to have when stress hits OR cinnamon tooth picks - I have chili fritoes - just HELPFUL examples for YOU to gather your OWN quit tools and I am so glad YOU are choosing to live and STOP sucking on DEATH STICKS - yahoooooo - WAY TO GO