cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

MarilynH

Strange but true!

Smoking is one hell of an addiction to kick BUT with commitment and perseverance it's absolutely Doable and by sticking with N.O.P.E~Not One Puff Ever and vigilance N.M.W ~ No Matter What~we'll remain Smokefree! I was up a lot earlier than usual this morning and for some odd reason I've been getting whiffs of cigarette smoke it's not the scent of smoke from the wood furnace, it's that distinct smell from 40 years of smoking at least 30 a day Hummm very strange especially after 2,336 days of freedom well over 6 years of Smokefree living. I haven't been around anyone for days BUT this happens every once in awhile right out of the blue anyway BUT all it does is reinforce my desire to continue living LIFE on LIFE'S Terms..... 

68e4525dbe22625fac782899ee4f5afa.jpg

9ddc437724143b9edf31799f035f9180.jpg

16 Replies
sweetplt

Wow Marilyn...I get it...MarilynH it’s like a “ghost smell”...tell it to go away...wishing you a Happy Saturday...~ Colleen 733 DOF 

MarilynH

It really is a ghost smell! Thanks Colleen sweetplt

BobKatt22

Yes!! I’m coming up on 2 years clean and I still occasionally smell smokes when I’m not around anyone. That is strange!!

Barbscloud

I do on occasion also.

Maki

Maybe not so strange

Bonnie

Thanks for the reminder, Marilyn, that we are free only as long as we keep our quit!  Have a beautiful, smokefree day--love your new photo       ~Bonnie  1063 DoF

MarilynH

Thanks Bonnie 

0 Kudos
indingrl

YES -  I just did blog on ASH TRAY MOUTH - did you READ it yet Marilyn - I soooooo understand YOU with sooooo much empathy

MarilynH

1. Yes I did read your post I remember thinking yep that happens to me once in awhile it's been quite some time since its happened until this morning, huge hug coming your way Diane Joy. indingrl