cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Ralph1955

A Holiday Wish to you

Well hello my special friends.  I wish each of you, from my Heart, a blessed and wonderful Holiday Season.  We've all been through a lot and traveled so many roads to get to where we are today.  I feel blessed to have each of you in my life helping me on my personal journey.  

With 2020 coming to an end (thank God), I always seem to reflect on the soon ending year.  This year, unlike others, is quite different for each of us.  It has been a year filled with sadness, of despair and anxiety.  This was not a year to celebrate with family and friends nor what it a year to travel on vacation for most of us but, We are here and doing our part to stay safe and healthy.  It has been a year of isolation and being mindful of our surroundings.

As I think back to everything that has happened, I pray the new year will bring not only Peace but togetherness; to see a world where Race is not an issue and that all of us respect one another, help one another and bring in the new year with Love, Peace and Joy.

Be safe, be loved and stay strong and Always remember we conquered the smoke demon and will conquer everything else that comes our way.

Love and Hugs,

10308085_10207044129494972_7885437867506940242_n.jpg

From Lucy

xmas.jpg

and Mabel.

8 Replies
YoungAtHeart

Oh, what a precious pups, and what a special man you are!

Happy Holidays and a Smoke Free New Year to you, my friend!

Nancy

indingrl

Thank you Ralph and Lucy and Mabel

MY n.o.p.e.   brother Ralph and thanks again for sharing your love peace and joy - stay safe and healthy and n.o.p.e. day by day

SimplySheri

It is so good to hear from you, Ralph!!  You've always had this remarkable ability to bring such joy to the site with your wonderfully kind posts.  Merry Christmas to you and yours

Have a Blessed Christmas Mobile Wallpapers Merry Christmas to you

Ralph1955

Aw thank you for that

Strudel

Thanks Ralph! Love the pics of Mabel and Lucy! 

sweetplt

Merry Christmas to you and your’s Ralph...and wishing all a better New Year...Colleen ~ 

elvan

May this year have taught us to be kind to each other, to protect each other as much as we can.  I do not remember ever wanting a new year to start as much as this year.  It doesn't have too high a bar.  Thanks so much for the kind wishes and for sharing pictures of Lucy and Mabel, how precious.  The best to you, Ralph ❤️

Ellen xoxo

Barbscloud

Ralph, I've been featuring my pets for my Christmas cards for close to 30 years now.  Yours look adorable.  Happy Holidays to you and your loved ones.   Barb