Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

Giulia

DECEMBER DAILY PLEDGE 2020

promise.JPG

I CAN I WILL I PROMISE!

I quit today. It’s my first day. I take a hand and make a pledge, a promise, not to smoke or chew or vape today. Just for today. I can do that. Today is my first day to be free. And I can. And I will. I promise.

I’ve been quit for a week. It’s been tough, but I’ve held hands here and I promise to remain free. No matter what. I can do this. I promise. Really.

I’ve been quit for several years. It’s no longer tough. But I continue to hold the hands of those who are just beginning, those who are struggling, and those who are just like me with years of quits behind them. Because I know their quits strengthen mine. And I promise not to let them down (nor myself).

We’re all here to make a pledge, to promise not to smoke or vape or chew. We’re all on the same journey. Just in different lands on different paths. But they all lead to one thing - Freedom.

Say yes to that Best part of you and embrace yourself.

================================================================================== 

How to pledge: 

1. Go to top of page and click the link for Latest Reply.
    Or you can go to the last page by clicking on the last page of the pagination links.
  2. Click on the Reply bubble and make your pledge to the person at the end and then offer your free hand to the next pledge.
  3. You've made your pledge.  Come back tomorrow and pledge again.
  4. Check out this handy quit calendar to calculate your DOF!  EX Quit Calculator or check out My Quit Plan.

As you go through your day you know that you have these two people with you and all of you are keeping each other strong. How cool is that! 

The Daily Promises

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
355 Replies
Giulia

I take Loretta's hand from the November Daily Pledge (Kudos on the  28 - well now 29 Days!).  I promise I won't smoke this day.  No how, no way.  Holding out my hand for the next December Pledging....

Copy of IMG_4729.JPG(5388 smoke free days of wonder)

nevergiveup

Good morning Giulia‌. Accepting your hand on this first day of December pledging not to smoke today. Extending my free hand to the next EXer.

Gai.C

Good morning Everyone. nevergiveup‌ I'll take your hand.  I pledge not to smoke today or ever again.  I offer my hand to the next Ex in line 

sweetplt

Liked Ms. G’s quote

Say yes to that Best part of you and embrace yourself.

Good Tuesday Morning Gai.C I will gladly take your hand and pledge not to smoke today.  I will offer my other hand out to the next pledge...Colleen 792 DOF 

Barbscloud

Good morning sweetplt   I gladly accept your hand and pledge not to smoke today.  Extending my hand to the next Exer pledging.

Barb

994 DOF

Kkplayhouse

Barbscloud I take your hand and pledge today no smoking. I'll extend my other hand and support to the next exer.

Cousin-Itt

Good Morning All and  Happy December 

Thank you for your hand this morning Kkplayhouse as I pledge No Smoking for me today here in Southwest Ohio

I offer my free hand to the next Winner in line

Wishing Everyone a Safe, Enjoyable Smoke Free Tuesday

Susan59

Cousin-ltt I take your hand and pledge today not to smoke.  I extend my hand to the next awesome perosn.

Happy December.  Still Living free.

Susan 

Susan - Free and Healing for Twelve Years, Nine Months, Five Days, 21 Hours and 35 Minutes, while extending my life expectancy 291 Days and 10 Hours, by avoiding the use of 83932 nicotine delivery devices that would have cost me $26,849.40.

MarilynH

I'll very happily take your Susan59 and CONGRATULATE you on your splendiferous quit journey and I'll pledge to remain Smokefree while EXtending my free hand to the next person in line. 

Marilyn 2332 DOF